Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fall behind










Sorry for the photo fest. I have to comment that the weather this Fall has been perrrrfect. I love it. Just gorgeous, warm, crisp, and sunny so far. I have had so much going on the past two weeks, there is much to share, I realized I am falling behind. I got to go into the city two days in a row and not work-related, which to this country gal, is awesome... First I got to hang with some dear friends, which one of them is moving away very soon AND it was her birthday. We shopped around, paid a visit to the  chicago conservatory, and the peggy notebaert museum to see the amazing butterfly room. We ended our evening with some delicious tacos from big star. The whole day was a dream.

The following day we met up with a friend that I haven't seen in ages and ages in oak park, where she lives.  We caught up over some charcuterie and wine at marion street cheese market, and then headed over to see a lecture at the unity temple. This was my first time exploring oak park and i must say, its pretty adorable.

We also celebrated my cousin's marriage this past week.  I was super jazzed to get to take photographs of the event and happy couple.  Congrats David and Tessa!

There's so much more too... I get nerdy excited in the fall about pumpkins and halloween for that matter. Fall is so gorgeous at the farm this time of the year, I must share those photos soon. AND I am leaving for charleston, south carolina in a few weeks for my cousin Jennifer's wedding! I've been longing for an out of state adventure...and Charleston is up there with one of the cities I either desperately wanted to visit or secretly live in.  Lots to look forward too.

No comments:

Post a Comment