Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Smoky Mountains


Maybe because I live in Illinois and everything is flat as can be, once I laid eyes on the beauty of the mountains, I became obsessed. Jason and I had nice cozy cabin way up top Kear Mountain, and if you can believe it, this was our view from our back porch. The drive was a little crazy, but overall the trip was super relaxing. We ate good food, hiked to Cataract Falls in the Appalachians, acted like tourists, and just enjoyed each other while forgetting about any worries back home.







1 comment:

  1. "www.nonwovenbagmalaysia.com.my/ www.magspremiums.com
    MAGS PREMIUM GIFTS SDN BHD We specialize in premium and corporate gifts printing (cenderamata korporat) , Welcome to custom made your own design on the gifts. Example: non woven bags, tshirt, lanyard, keychain, etc..."

    ReplyDelete