Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Truly a new year


I am finally writing to wish everyone a very belated MERRY Christmas and Happy New Year! Like most people, I was incredibly busy over the holiday season, but I have lots to share over the next few weeks. I got a blissful 12 days off from work. I called them my personal twelve days of Christmas. For the first time since our honeymoon, which was about three and half years ago, Jason and I went on vacation together. We decided to road trip it to the Smoky Mountains, and oh boy, did I take a lot of pictures. I will share them with you in a separate post because there are just too many. I learned how to make my own body lotion, which I will also share in an upcoming post. And I'm starting the new year on the right foot finally. My resolution is to give up gluten (goodbye bread) and so far so good! And most people don't know this about me, but I was a long time smoker (gasp!) Yes. Since I was about 16 years old, I have been a smoker. But I am happy to say that I have finally quit and its been nearly two months now.  I didn't want to say anything about my quitting as I have tried and failed so many times in the past. This time feels different. I feel like this year I am finally ready to be the person I want to be. And I have a huge creative project in 2014 that I am super excited about, something that's been on my bucket list since 5th grade. Happy New Year indeed.

1 comment:

  1. "Thanks for sharing. I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one. ecelebrithytrend privies all kind of famous celebrity , height,weight, net worth
    age, biography, and all interesting facts."

    ReplyDelete