Wednesday, April 3, 2013

see it to believe it

Happy April. Sadly, it is still cold. But lots of good things going on to warm the heart!  First of all, the farm store I manage reopened last week (yay!) After a marathon of prep work, I am really glad to be open again because it truly marks the beginning of Spring. Visit Heritage Prairie Farm to see all of its cuteness or if you just want to read  about the great happenings there.

I have two upcoming art shows this month...

Be sure to check out my upcoming solo show at ECC (Elgin Community College) Saftey-Kleen Gallery, April 16th-May 18th, 2013. A lovely mix of new and old works by yours truly.  More details coming soon...

Earth to Table group show at West Chicago City Museum, April 20th-May 25th, 2013.  Curated by Anni Holm. See my Endangered series along with many other talented artists.  Reception Saturday, May 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment