Thursday, April 18, 2013

tour du jour














My show "An Inner Voice" opened last night at ECC Safety-Kleen Gallery. A big thank you to all my friends, family, co-workers, ecc faculty & students, new faces & new friends made, for all coming out to support me. The women photographed here with me are my mother and grandmother. Both are some of the classiest, inspirational women I have ever met. I feel blessed be in this lineage of ladies. Sorry for the less than stellar documentation photos. My cyber shot just isn't doing its job anymore. I  keep saying I am going to be getting an awesome new camera soon, but I just haven't gone through with it yet. I need to do my research. And also opening TODAY... "Earth to Table" group show at West Chicago City Museum, up until May 25th.  I'll post more information concerning this show hopefully tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment