Sunday, August 18, 2013

New Camera!





I haven't written in some time. For many months you may have read that I've been hymning and hawing over purchasing a new camera. A camera camera. Well... I recently became the owner of a brand new, Nikon D3100! I am in love. I am most certainly an amateur photographer, but I am enjoying how a new camera makes you look at things differently.  I am finding myself noticing the light more, or small moments that I can't wait to capture. Now we're just getting know one another (me and the camera that is.) That's pretty much what I've been doing the past couple of weeks. Here are some of my favorite shots of recent...Just bits of my life: home, summertime meals, the farm, visiting with friends, making homemade margaritas, the good stuff.















Some of these photo's are at my friend, Bryanne's house. She's one of the best people I've ever met in this world, I feel blessed I met her at age 12, and she has incredible style. Someday I want to share photo's of her whole house, if she'll let me. Bry and I have been enjoying this margarita recipe this Summer (as you can tell, haha) It tastes delicious and has no sugar at all. I don't know why people would ever buy a mix.

Classic Margaritas
3/4 cup tequila
1/2 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
1/2 cup of triple sec or cointreau 
1 lime sliced (for garnish)
sea salt for your glass rim (optional) 

Enjoy over ice or blended!

No comments:

Post a Comment