Sunday, September 30, 2012

little gem


There's this little gem of a spot in my part of the world called Merritt Prairie. I'm surprised more people don't come here. Absolutely perfect day...warm autumn day, blue skies, golden rod going on forever. It's truly a lovely hike through the trails. At the end is a great hill overlooking the nearing farm pastures. There are a group of large flat rocks that make for a great table. I imagine the woodland animals all meet here for tea. (haha) You can just lay forever watching the clouds (we did for about three hours) I think people need to do this more. It should be mandatory. I love seeing a glimpse of the prairie, nearly untouched. The bee's were out and about, they seemed pretty happy. They were being a little camera shy.








That's me, bed head mcgee.

No comments:

Post a Comment